Regards TheSteelFalcon and to BleepingComputers Virus / Trojans / Spyware / Malware Removal Forum.
My name is Oh my! and i am here to help you! Now that we are “friends,” please call me Gary.
If you would allow me to call you by your first name, I’d rather do that.
- First of all, remember that most of us at BleepingComputer provide our assistance to your advantage during times of need. Please try to reconcile our commitment to you with your patience with us.
- It is important not to run any tools or take any action other than what I am about to provide you with.
- Please carry out all steps in the order listed. If things are not clear or you are having problems, stop and let me know.
- Please copy and paste all the logs into your post unless otherwise noted.
- When your computer is clean I will let you know, provide tool removal instructions and reports, and give you information on how to fight future infections.
- If you don’t reply to your topic after 5 days I will assume it has been canceled and will close.
Now that I am supportive of you, you can expect me to be very sensitive to your situation. If you are able to I would ask you to check out this thread at least once a day so that we can try to solve your problems effectively and efficiently. If you are late, please be considerate and let me know.
Thank you for your patience so far.
Please do that.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
- Download Farbar Recover Scan Tool for 32-bit or 64-bit systems and save it on your desktop.
- Right-click the icon and choose Execute as administrator
- Note: If you get a download warning, it is a false positive and you can safely ignore it
- click Yes sir to the disclaimer
- click scan and let the program run
- click OK on the Scan completed Screen, then OK on the Addition.txt Popup screen
- 2 Notepad documents should now be open on your desktop.
- Please copy the content of each report and paste it into separate response windows
Things i would like to see in your next answer. Please absolutely copy and paste any requested log information unless instructed to attach it.